Thread: 64-65 Parts Car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OK good. I'll still try to make a run over there sooner, rather than later. I don't want you spending any time fishing out parts just for me.

I'm getting close to putting stuff on mine too now. Spent all day Saturday on my back brushing and spraying bed-liner under the car, which is what I finally chose to undercoat the thing with. Came out fantastic. Engine compartment and core support are painted now too. Red is going on the dash and other interior parts today (knock on wood and I get off work on time.)

Oh, and I found those tail lights when I re-sorted all the parts bins yesterday into some semblance of order (of course I put them all the way on the bottom of one of them) - so if you still need them, let me know.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"