Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greenwood Car Show

Greenwood Car Show

I noticed the Greenwood car show is June 25th and thought I would go ahead and pre-register. I noticed that it says if we want to enter cars as a club we can. We would need at least 10 cars to enter that way but?? Not sure if we have that many but it sure would be fun if we could. We would have to enter by the 23rd. Larry

We've tried to get that many cars together in the past and have not been able to do so. But we always manage to park together if we meet up prior and drive in all at the same time.

It's coming up fast - I better register too.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Here's the link to the registration form:

http://www.greenwoodcarshow.com/2011/Register.html

I just printed mine out! Says it needs to arrive to them by 6/23 so allow for mail time.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Freddie's Coming

I sent my application in on Saturday. Unless I blow her up this weekend, I'll be there!
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Wagon coming - Ranchero not coming

I'm mailing mine today. Hope for sun.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I want to go (whining like a baby). You guys have all the cool shows. I might have to start a travel budget for the shop? Hmmm advertising expense? I have to set up a booth in Port Townsend this Saturday, maybe the wife needs to go shopping next Saturday in Seattle?? Little early for me to plan just yet but who knows..

I would love to make it up there one of these days but...no luck this year. Keep an eye out for my old falcon...pictures attached...I sold it to a fellow in the Seattle area a couple of years ago because I just had a wild urge to get a convertible. Really nice car when I sold it and the new owner has taken it to the next level...I understand he goes to the Greenwood car show now and then.

Hal
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Cogburn View Post
    ...the new owner has taken it to the next level...I understand he goes to the Greenwood car show now and then.

Hal
    There's a next level?? Nice car.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny....my understanding he had the bumpers rechromed and the grill redone. Then pulled the engine and detailed the engine bay. There wasn't much else to do...the paint was outstanding and the drivetrain, front end, and everything else was pretty much new. His name is John and lives up in the Seattle area. I believe he was trying to build a collection of fords, one for every year in the 1960's....this Falcon was to represent 1965.
    If any of you folks happen to see it I would love to see current pictures.

Hal

We'll be there with the station wagon -- in the trailer area at NW corner of 73rd.

Kelly & Chris Melton

We'll see how close we can get to you Kelly. We were right around there last year, but we'll have to see how busy things are.

So, will we be meeting in the South zoo lot at 7:00AM like last year and drive over as a group? We met at the South lot at the top of Fremont. I can get my wagon out of storage around 6AM when the gates open.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"