Thread: RainierFalcons.com wishlist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Patrick,

How about a "help needed" section for those who have projects on thier car they need help with? I know that can be covered in the tech section or events, but it's just a thought.

As for posting tech articles, I loaned Roger some old early 60's Road and Tracks with road tests and tech articles on early Falcons and Comets. I don't know if those could be scanned and posted here or not (as far as copywrights are concerned). I have another issue about the rally falcons - not the same one I've seen other places.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Hi Pat, The Forum is 104 times better than the email chain. It is so easy to use the search function to find something that I "kind or remember" reading.

Now that we have a checking account it would be great to have a Pay Pal link to pay our pending Dues. Maybe the Falcon Club of America can take our lead and set-up an online pay. I have to keep my checkbook around just to pay my for FCA dues.

Tech articles woudl be great or at least links to other chapters tech articles. A one stop shop would really cut down on the search time.

Thanks for all you and Kenny due maintaining this site.

Jeff

We will be adding a PayPal payment system soon. I'll work with the prez and treasurer to get this going .

I like the tech articles idea. I'd love to see some of the more common projects documented.

Big Stuff:
    Ford-O to C4 Swap
    Disk Brakes
    Engine Rebuild

Small Stuff:
    Ignition Tuning and Fundamentals
    Wide-Band O-2 carburetor tuning
    Car Show Detailing
    Dual Circuit Brake Master Swap
    Vacuum to Electric Wipers
    Electric Ignition Installation (Pertronic Ignitor and Duraspark II)
    Mechanical Brake Light Switch
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI