Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Little @ time

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    How about a shot of the rest of the car so I can put the rest of your story in context.
    Jeff, You are starting to scare me. This is twice in a couple days you posted what I deleted. First the mention of the fender studs in the marker lights thread and now asking Guy for a full shot of the car. I had that all but written out, but second guessed myself thinking maybe he had and I had spaced it out. If it happens a third time...

But yeah Guy. What's the rest of the car look like?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Smile

Good Morning,

I am working on a 4 door, but still have it papered off for paint untill I can get the front end back together in case I scratch something. This is my second 4 door restoration and I really like them. Not too many people restore 4 door cars becuase they do not see value in them.

I has wondering if anyone has a 1963 Ford-O-Matic dip stick I could buy? Mine broke while I was restoring it.

I have not been able to get out to the shop lately because I was in a car accident. A young lady hit me from behind while talking on her cell phone. I need to rest a while before hitting the cold shop floor again.

Guy

Awww thats to bad Guy. Take it one day at a time. My friend was just rear ended the other day. It sucks!!!!!!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

I think I have a spare one of those laying around. I will double check, and if I do I will add it to the pile of stuff I need to get over to Rogers. If worse comes to worse I can ship it as well. I am over in Sequim.. Steve

Well, Steve... considering Guy is in another state, bringing it to me only gets it 50 miles closer. 1000 more miles to go.

Sorry to hear about the accident, Guy. Cell phone use while driving is a ticketable offence here in Washington now... but you still see people chatting away on them all the time. Fewer, but still too many.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

OOOOppss. I forgot he was down in New Mexico.. Maybe a road trip is in order???? Gotta be warmer there??

Smile

Thanks for the support,

I do need that dip stick for the tranny if you can find it Steve. I am happy to pay you for it including any shipping cost.

I have been thinking about what it would take to drive up and meet all of you guys, you never know!

Guy

I will look tonight when I get home. I will have to use my night vision goggles however??

Smile

No big rush Steve. Thank you.

Someone asked for a picture of the car and I found this one. This was taken on the second day after I got it. I was walking around her just thinking what I was going to do, when, and how much things were going to cost. So this is what she looked like when I got her. The thing about this car that got me hooked, there is absolutely no rust or corrosion anywhere on her.

Guy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful car Guy. You did good. Was it a survivor car or was it partially restored prior to your getting it?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"