I have been driving my '61 Falcon Ranchero for a few years now, finally I am getting around to painting it. I pulled it in the shop today and I am stripping it down. It will be going from brown to white with red interior and exterior scallops. I started my search for 14" stock rims to replace my 13's by stopping into our local Mustang Parts Shop and had no luck. I have 9 vintage vehicles and our most recent vehicle is a 1965 Ford Econoline Supervan and my neighbor stopped by a couple weeks ago with a wheel his son's freind was trying to sell that he had sand blasted and powder coated Red for a Econoline project then went another direction. He asked if I was interested in them for my Econoline.... I was speachless! I told him they would not fit my van as mine was a supervan and came with heavy duty suspension with 5 lug wheels. But if the pretty red wheels he had were 14" then my search is over before it really got started! They are 14's, they are the right size and the right color and for $140.00 they were the right price too!