Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Friends know each others names

Quote Originally Posted by dhbfaster View Post
    Don't be shy or worry about the clouds...
    Clouds make for some of the best shots of cars. No shadows.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Names Bill... not sure if this is my scene as my birds will be heavily modified, but I thought I'd intro myself... Rainier Oregon? or is it a different "Rainier"

EDIT: So, admin just confirmed ALL Falcons are welcome, which is awesome in my book. With that said, My name is Bill and I have 2 65 Falcons, 2 1st gen Cougars, a 67 Malibu, Legacy 3.6R, and 06 F150... We don't discriminate but we also don't cross contaminate LOL.. Back to the Falcons...

Secondhand Sally is my 65 Futura wagon. She's an original 289/C4/PS car sporting original paint and a perfect patina. She will see duty as a dog hauler / tow rig / promotional vehicle for our future dog foster/rescue. She will be receiving a 333 stroker, Sniper EFI, Bauman controlled 4R70W, Expy 8.8 with 3.55s and disks. 2014 Mustang GT front 13.2" in disks, Borgeson P/S, sliding roof, mini tub and air ride.mounted.jpg

Coop is my 65 Tudor Sedan that will be widebodied and sport a 2018 Ecoboost engine and 5 speed trans, 4 link and double adjustable coilovers on all 4 corners. Should be a crazy little go kart. same brake system as Sally, full cage, racing buckets, fiberglass bumpers, etc. light and fast with 32MPG LOL.20200905_174842.jpg
    Last edited by Turbocluck; December 19th, 2020 at 09:45 PM.

Hi every body . My avatar says gtaroger. You guessed it my name is Roger.The gta comes from when I owned a 1967 GTA Mustang fastback.I owned it for about 12 years. I always had a dream of owning a few special cars. 1963 Falcon Futura,1967 Mustang fastback,1965 Shelby Cobra and a GT40.So far iv'e owned all but the GT 40. My problem is I can't afford these cars all at one time.I've always had a soft spot for the Falcon. It doesn't matter what year, I love them all.I got out of cars some years back and owned boats.I was what we call river rat. The Detroit river is a 1/2 mile from my house. One day I was talking to friend I know and he was driving the 67 Mustang. I fell in love with it.I put my boat up for sale the next day.I bought the Mustang and started upgrading every winter for 15 years.I have always wanted a Cobra ,I decided If I were to have one I would have to buy and build a kit Cobra.I sold the Mustang and started a two year build on a Factory Five Cobra.I drove the Cobra for 14 years. Every winter I did upgrades on it.I loved it and found it to be the most fun to drive out of any car I have ever driven.Then one year I got a big spot on my face.It turned out tobe melanoma cancer.I thought about putting a top on the Cobra,but my back is shoot.I sold the Cobra and looked for two years for a car that I wanted with a top on it.I went a local car cruise and spotted this Falcon. It didn't have everything on it that I wanted,but it fell for it.It was not for sell ,but I ask the owner if he would be interested in selling it.He said he might,He had just finished building 67 Camaro pro street. I made him a offer and I had the car a week later.I have made the car more a street cruiser than it was.I now have air,power steering,quieter mufflers,AOD trans,all new door and window seals.I really don't see me selling this car. I'm 70 years old and I have a car thats comfortable,drives great,looks good and still hauls ***.103_1157.jpgIM001547.jpg
    Last edited by gtaroger; December 20th, 2020 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbocluck View Post
    Names Bill... not sure if this is my scene as my birds will be heavily modified, but I thought I'd intro myself... Rainier Oregon? or is it a different "Rainier"
    Rainier Chapter of the FCA is anchored in Seattle, but we have many users on the Forum. Some come and go (as is common on forums or Facebook), but we help anyone no matter where they are. Local users are generally members of the local Falcon club, a chapter of the FCA. This forum is just an arm of that club with a broader reach.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Quote Originally Posted by gtaroger View Post
    Awesome cars! I think most of us are jealous, but your Falcon is pretty sweet too. Great choices.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbocluck View Post
    Sally is my 65 Futura wagon. She's an original 289/C4/PS car sporting original paint and a perfect patina.mounted.jpg
    You'll notice my user name has nothing to do with having a 63 Ranchero. When I joined the club I had a 65 tudor wagon and that's what I had for nearly 20 years. Sold it off a couple years ago to a couple locally (Mike and Bev driving it away in the tail light image) and they're loving it now. Looking forward to seeing another one come together.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"