Thread: I told you so??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Downhill?

Wondering if John has been sniffing gas fumes or something? Im fairly new to the club myself, and see a few guys with lots to do that love their Falcons. I want to thank you Kenny, you are doing a great job..........keep your chin up. Good things take time to build.......... I know Im not going anywhere.
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Bill,

I really appreciate your patience. I'm in it for the long haul myself. It's great to see new faces when we get together. So, thanks to you too and stay tuned!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I think there is a desire in all of us to see the club grow and grow and grow, but it takes commitment and never negativity to see that happen. We're all "volunteers" here and I can speak for myself when I say I sometimes wonder whether I bite off more than I can chew sometimes. I know I do. I want to help grow a local club where everyone can participate and help each other, but let's face it, we're all busy with life. We can't always be there at every meeting and show. That's OK. I still see a lot of Falcons at some of the shows. Ford Picnic was a great example. Bottom line is you gotta put your money where your mouth is and get involved. If you can't invest $25 a year to join a club, you're not going to invest more than an hour elsewhere either. Plain and simple. I'm speaking to everyone, not just John here. That said, I know I'm way late on doing my part, and it irritates me. The fact that it does means I'm involved. Otherwise I'd say it doesn't matter. OK, stepping down from my soapbox....
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"