Quote Originally Posted by Hal Cogburn View Post
buckets3.JPGRoger...there are two with the number SAE-TSDB-64-FN and one (on the far right) that has the same number with the exception of the "64" showing a "64B".

I'm going to try and attach some pictures but if I blow that just send me your email and I can send the pictures direct to you.

The two on the left are the 64-FN ones. There is a small blemish on the one...the center one looks pretty staight but could use a good polishing. the one on the far right is pretty shiny with a small blemish.

Price???? I really don't know...was planning on putting them on EBay when I get some time.....Let me know what you think is a fair price is. they are just sitting around taking up space and it would be nice to get them in someone's hands that could use them.

Hal
Hal, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Kind-of tied up with other things (newsletters, etc.). These don't appear to be in much better shape than the ones I have from what I can see, so I don't think I'll want to pay too much for them just to have them laying around for the "just in case" thing I don't want to think about. If you don't get anybody else interested and you're about to toss them in the scrap bin, well, then, let me know and I'll throw $20 your way to keep that from happening.