Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford Picnic - June 2, 2013

If anyone on the north end wants to caravan to BK - Gene is coming to my hose at 8AM to leave then. Let me know by morning if you're interested.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I could even take a rider if interested.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

I was a great day in bird land, and it looks like they need to be fed, with all the beeks open. good to see ya all...jh
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yup! Enjoyed the day greatly! I counted 10 Falcons and one lonely Comet in our group, and saw a few other Falcons straggled elsewhere. All in all, a great showing. Too bad there was no Sedan Delivery represented.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Just had to put that out there didn't you. I'm working on it. Maybe ill have to tow it over one time just so everyone doesn't think I am photoshopping these pics.

Thanks for posting the pictures. I sure hope to make it, in the Falcon, next summer! The event will give me a target date to work towards.

I spent the morning in Edmonds, trying to start-up her-up, but it was another no go. I'm going to post an update on the "tech" board. And would welcome suggestions and / or assistance.
    Lawrence Leake
    1963 Futura
    Queen Anne, Seattle
    >>Rangoon Red w/ White top & Black interior (in the works)

Great turnout and a nice day for a show. Here's a few more shots.
    Last edited by redfalken; June 3rd, 2013 at 06:45 PM.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

And a couple more.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Steve, what makes you think I was referring to your car (trying to project innocence)? We did miss you though! Keep that painters fire lit!

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Great pano's Kenny! Is that a feature of the camera, or Photoshop?

Do I deserve double shots of the same pic though?

For those not there I am shown helping Jay Baker put his new chrome bezel on his dash, and then install the glove box on his beautiful '65 Futura. I didn't anticipate it taking as long as it did to put the dash together for him, but was glad I could help. I'm sure it bugged the heck out of him to have the gaping hole always in front of him. Sadly the speedo cluster we chose from his ample supply (simply because it looked the best) is making noise up to 15 MPH and we'll have to yank it out again and put back the one he had been using before - with the chrome this time. But until then, he'll just have to keep it above 15 MPH.

I had a brief, yet shocking, conversation with Jay shortly after. He asked when we might be having another meeting like this one. I said, you mean meet at a car show? He said yes, and then indicated this was his first-ever car show! Pardon me Jay for calling this out, but you have such nice cars, I think we would have all expected you did this to show them off. But apparently it's just because you like them so much. I think others will echo we'd like to see you at more shows with your car. Impeccable quality. Glad to have had a hand in it in some small part.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"