It was brought to my attention that information on this is hard to find. I had the pleasure of working on Steve's power window yesterday and gathered some resources.

Here is the factory wiring for the rear window. Steve has a 63 and its the same, I'm sure it didn't change in later years:

Note that the green wire will have 12v on it any time the switch is in either the up or down position. IAW: 12v to Green and Yellow will move the window down, 12v to Green and Red will move the window up. The rear "limit" switch, located on the right side of the tailgate opening will disconnect the red wire from the motor when the tailgate is open preventing the window from going up as you would not be able to close the tailgate without a big mess on your hands. Also note the 13amp circuit breaker to ground, likely to keep you from ruining the motor from overheating (aka: kids playing with the window, or Steve showing off his wireless control).

I will be sketching up a wiring diagram for Steve's car to incorporate a wireless controller along with the factory dash switch.