Thread: Horn wireing

Horn wireing

Does anyone have a diagram for a 61 Falcon steering column. I installed a new turn signal switch but the horn mechanism had been removed and I am not sure how the horn wire attaches to the horn button. I must be missing a part. Thanks

Steering Column

Here are a couple diagrams of a 62 - 64 steering column:

Re: 1964 Falcon Steering Column - Exploded View
    http://www.1bad6t.com/diagrams/FalconSteeringColumn.gif
    http://www.1bad6t.com/diagrams/FalconSteeringGear.gif

Internet has been down. thanks

Check out the thread steering column help that I posted. Roger put up an excellent diagram for the switch.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

My problem is there has to be parts missing because there is nowhere to hook up the horn wire. Rogers diagram is good but the part I need is the part the horn wire is attached to (the picture is a little blury). I need to figure out what part to order. If the parts on the diagam were named I would be in the $.

The 60-62 setup is different than I have looked at. I googled it and it shows every style under the sun in the search, so not sure what to offer without seeing one. I looked at FalconParts.com and they have all the bits, it appears, so maybe a quick call to Ron down there will get you what you need.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"