Thread: Monthly Meeting

Monthly Meeting

Just wondering if the club was going to have a meeting this Month?

We do meetings on the 3rd Weds of odd numbered months. So yes, we will have a meeting this month on Weds, 11/20. Roger will likely be emailing a notice soon and will start a thread. I'll make a post on Facebook and craigslist.

I want to encourage anyone who can to attend. We have been a little slack this year as far as meetings, newsletters, cruises, etc. and need people who are willing to step up and take the reigns. We don't have an events committee so if you have a good idea for a club event and the rest of the club agrees, be prepared to follow through and organize things.

I think we have the most active and helpful internet forum of any of the other club chapters websites that I've visited. Which is great. A lot of members work all week, devote time to their family, have plenty of chores to get done on the weekends, and being able to communicate as a group when there's no time to attend events is great.

So if you don't have plans already, come sit in on the meeting and bring your Falcon if you can. Especially if you haven't been to a meeting before. It's getting dark now in the evenings so there isn't a lot of tire kicking afterwards but you can give us the flashlight tour!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)