Hello I would like to introduce myself, my name is Mike Harrison and I have been checking out the site for awhile. I recently purchased a 64 Falcon 2 door wagon out of Yakima Washington. Some of you probably remember seeing it on craigslist it came with a 66 A code Mustang as a donor car. I know I paid more for it than I should have but after checking it out and seeing condition of body and all the new and powder coated parts I purchased it and the fun begins.

I have managed to find out where all the parts go and what I am missing to complete the car I think the hardest part to find and still have not found yet is the elusive gas tank.

The car was an abandoned project by 2 different owners but I dont plan on making it three. The car came with Global West tubular a arms, scarebird disc brake conversion on the front and Crown Vic disc brake conversion on the rear. No rust in the car can be found and body work has been completed (mostly).

Anyhow as to not to ramble on I am looking forward to friendship and communication with fellow members, I make it up to the Seattle are quite a bit and have attended Cruizen Colby the last few years with my 72 Maverick