Agreed. I do project management, so I guess I'll be working on that. My big work project is ending this next week, so I'll have more free brain soon. Art and mailings are yours Kenny. Right up your alley. Joanna too.

Steve, you are good at "getting stuff" it seems, maybe you can be the vendor caller. Get some sponsored give away items in exchange for advertising. We'll put together a bunch of goodie bags with maybe even some coupons if they don't want to offer hard goods. Does Doghows PC have bags? For that matter a good vendor could be you. A Raffle coupon for x-amount in PC.

Larry at a previous meeting indicated he's contact Lemay, but are you out there Larry? Should we reassign this? Location and cost, and available dates are critical early issues to nail-down.

Obviously cost is an issue. We will want to determine a max budget for this. Maybe even buy from our Cafepress some schwag at our price. It's not a money maker, per se, so costs must be kept low, or we can sell some things to make up for expenses. I'll be in touch with Portland and see what they have to offer. Contacts, etc.