Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Mini Regional

Hey all. Back from my business trip today about 5pm and spent until now digging out the PA from the four corners and getting that loaded up. I have the pop-up and banner/n/holder. Raffle tickets aplenty. Will have both my cars there. It's been a long week, but looking forward to this!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

The day is finally here everyone WAKE UP,!! Time to get out and have some fun, see you all in about three hours!
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Quote Originally Posted by doghows View Post
    The day is finally here everyone WAKE UP,!! Time to get out and have some fun, see you all in about three hours!
    I'm coming. Hold your horses...
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I am up and all most ready, leaving here about 7:30. Start your Falcons!!!

Thanks to all the hard working organizers for a great day!!

Loved all the rides............

It was a great show! Thanks to everyone who helped out and everyone who showed up. I think the official count on the registration sheet was 54 but there were probably 60 at some point including the ones who came in late.

The raffle went so smooth! Can't wait to hear how much $$ it brought in. And a gorgeous day too. I should have used sunscreen...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Awesome day, me Ron and the delivery made it home.

GREAT BIG !!!! thank you to Don and his wife for really stepping up and handling the raffle, also to Roger, Kenny, Jeff, Patrick, and any one else I'm forgetting for their help in making this a huge success.

It was a nice relax laid back show with about 55 Falcons and comets, fairlanes, and even one galaxie (Ron) an Australian falcon was there right hand drive and all.. Our friends from Canada showed up with 5 or 6 cars from their club, as did our sister club from down in Vancouver.

Two thumbs up for the whole deal it was fun awesome and a great day. Also a big thanks to Griots garage for the use of the parking lot and the tech class we got as well!?
    Last edited by doghows; September 14th, 2014 at 05:12 PM.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

WOW, what a great day! Me being a Ranchero owner, I was surprised and pleased that there were 13 Rancheros at the show today!

My THANKS to Don and Kathy for the great work they put in on the Raffle prizes!

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Ditto with the Kudos to Don and KATHY for the excellent handling of the raffles and knowing. And I'm still reeling from this... to bring raffle tickets after I said I'd have them. So thanks Don for that! 10 days straight craziness for me ended today. The fact I made it at all is a wonder.

Thanks as well to all the rest of you who put in the team effort to pull out a first-class event. You know who you are - and you're all appreciated!

I was in awe at the attendance. Thanks to all the long distance drivers and if Ron from Green Acres, WA reads this - PM one of us... you've got an award we forgot to give to you for longest driven.

I think the venue was perfect and we'll use the same place next year, most likely... and we'll make sure it's just a little earlier in the year for those of you with kids in school.

Hope you all made it home safely.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"