For those of you that frequent TFFN you might be familiar with the Ranchero I purchased from Walt in Florida. I was expecting a good runner with an older well done restoration. What I ended up with is a rig with a pretty poor restoration and one that needs quite a bit of work.....well beyond my skills. I did list it on Craigslist but probably at a price that is too high for the condition. So I now need to either lower the price to a point that it makes sense to a buyer or just store it for a couple of years until I retire and use it as a learning project.

The body is solid with the exception of one isolated spot on the wheel well where there are some rust bubbles. The paint is shot and even shows the all the runs from when it was originally done....really poor quality.
Engine is a hot rod and has tons of power but does smoke....mostly white but have been told there is a little blue in it....so a rebuild is probably in order.
Interior is dirty and needs help.
Appears the water pump is leaking and needing replacement.
It does seem to drive straight and the suspension is tight.

I listed it for $5800 but that is too much for it given the work that needs to be done. Someone that has the skills can turn it into a decent rig....especially if they like a hot rod.
If anyone is interested contact me and I can provide pictures and all the information that I have.

Hal