Thread: Project car: 63 convertible

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Elliot is great and can take care of all your metal fab needs. As Kenny stated, he did a lot of work to my car. I'll be working on it all weekend if you want to stop by and see what was done. Have Elliot go through the car and inspect it.

He doesn't do the finish body work so you'll need to find another shop for that.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

63vert Guest
    Hi Patrick-
    Thank you for the invitation. I might be able to stop by (I already looked up the address) and would love to see your car up close...BTW the photos that you have posted are great. I won't have my car back from the mechanics until Wednesday, so I'll have to ask Elliot to take a look at some later date.

Pat's just a few blocks from my house so if we can swing it, I can meet you there. I have a yard sale planned for Sat. until 1:00 (near 80th & 24th Ave. NW, Seattle. Just north of Larson's Bakery in case anyone needs some of my extra treasures!!)

Sunday I'm hoping to help Pat out with some sanding. <---that's me choking up Bondo dust...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

63vert Guest
    Kenny and Patrick-
    I just want to clarify...is the car at Elhot Metal Fabrication or Patrick's house? Please let me know.
    Thanks

The car's at Pat's house now getting some body filler to smooth things out. Then a coat of primer and off for paint. Hopefully before the last car show of the season!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)