I thought this was it....it was supposed to be the weekend my front suspension was back on. WRONG! The posts on the ball joints on the new Dorman upper and lower control arms are too big! All the websites for these say they will fit 1960-1965 - WRONG. Was I smart enough to compare them to the old ones before I bolted them onto the car? NO The other ones were in a bin at my storage place. Fortunately, Summit just told me they will take them back (even though I put the grease fitting in etc.). Best I can figure out...I see the upper and lower ball joints for Falcons made BEFORE october 61 sold separately. (and they are expensive.) Average $100 EACH BALL. Then I still need the inner bushings. Ouch! (the Dorman parts were around $40 each for the entire control arm including the ball joint.) Is anyone familiar with this situation for 61 falcons? I've emailed Dorman. Maybe I'll know something in the morning. Meanwhile, I still have the rear spring mount to figure out, but darn I wanted to get this thing back on wheels so we could get the motor our soon.