Thread: Just joined 2

Just joined 2

This is my 1962 Black Beauty. My mother bought it new and it has been in the family ever since. Right now it is in Michigan but I hope to get it out here later this year. You should be able to see it next Spring at all the shows.
    Mike and Judith Tipton
    Bothell, WA
    Attached Images Attached Images

63vert Guest
    Hi-
    I like the "Black Beauty" and I hope to see you at the shows starting in '08 as well. But I have my work cut out.
    My car is at Juanita Auto Service (Kirkland: 425-827-1177 and ask for Mike) they do good work and someone in the shop has a Ranchero...just in case you want to have it looked over locally after it arrives.

Very nice looking `62! Of course I'm partial to the early ones with the "bubble" rear window. My wife had a blue fordor w/deluxe trim but she totaled it right before we met. I have the window washer fluid bag from it in my tudor.

Can't wait to see it around. I think it's great when a car like that stays in the family.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Hi Mike and Judith,

Welcome to the club! I live up on Simonds Road so we're probably not too far away from each other. Watch out for a robin's egg blue '64 Sedan driving around the area on nice days!
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Beautiful Falcon Mike and Judith.