Thread: Out for a spin.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tire seperation

Thanks for the compliment Roger.
    All four tires were very old, 25 years or more.
    I thought it was the right front. So "we" swapped the spare to the right front. Drove around the block,,,nope. So "we" took the removed right front and swapped the left rear. Much better. Made it back to about Marysville, car started shaking again.
    Pic is my big brother posing. After the late arrival and fixing the Futura, there wasnt a ton of social time. My apologies.
    After dismounting all four tires, two looked like this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave M
    1963 Ford Falcon Futura convertible 170ci auto.
    Arlington Wa

Here's what I have to say about that...

It should have looked like a Keystone cops car going down the road, or something.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Clown car

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    Here's what I have to say about that...

It should have looked like a Keystone cops car going down the road, or something.
    Clown car definitely! Left front and right rear. Felt like a Seafair Pirate!
    Dave M
    1963 Ford Falcon Futura convertible 170ci auto.
    Arlington Wa

I can see clearly now, the rain has gone. I can see all obstacles in my way.

We have had some tremendously bad weather during the past week.

"Tampa Bay is under a FLOOD WARNING until 6:30 p.m. Stay inside. Do not drive through standing water"
    bayshore_flood_small.jpg
    dale mabry & henderson.JPG
    South Dale Mabry.jpg

But.... there is only a 20% chance of rain tomorrow so I will get to drive The Wonder Falcon to work tomorrow morning!

I'm doing the happy bannana dance.
    Last edited by ew1usnr; August 4th, 2015 at 06:39 PM.
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

'63 Futura Hardtop (260, Ford-O-Matic, bench seat)

We're all under the impression that at some point all of Florida will be under water. Is that not true?

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"