Thread: New Member

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello folks, I am the newest member of this forum and I thought I should introduce myself and provide a little bit of background on myself. I recently acquired a 1966 ford Falcon 2 door sedan with base level of equipment. I got the Falcon from Barnfind Classics in Mount Vernon. The car has a strong base, the floor pans have been replaced, it has a new windshield and for the most part just needs TLC. This car has the 200 CID 6 and 3 speed on the column standard transmission. My intentions on this Falcon is to keep it ORIGINAL and to only do modifications to improve safety of the car.

For for a bit history on myself, I work at a major aerospace company in Everett, Washington doing the interiors on aircraft and I have for the last 27 years. Before and during my time at work I was in the U.S. Air Force active duty for 12 years and then another 13 in the Air force Reserve. I originally trained in the Air Force as a vehicle mechanic and then retrained into aircraft after the first 3 years during my Air Force time.
    Attached Images Attached Images