Thread: hello to all!

hello to all!

Just thought I would say hi ,and tell you a little about my falcon. I bought it in 1982. It was an ugly Earl Shieb green. The first thing I did was get the body work done and painted it Wimbolton White. I then did all the interior. I bought a lot of parts from NW classic falcon. It had a 260. The 2 speed trany got where it took forever to shift into hi. So I put in a c4. Then came a warmed up 302. I have drag raced since I was a kid in the 60s. I grew up in socal. Moved here in 1977. The car now has a 306 with a 9inch. I drive it some on the street. But with 4.56 and a spool and 5000 converter, I don't get on the freeway! I like to take it to Mission raceway in Canada. I won the old times drags in my class in 2004 & 2005. This year I went to fast and broke out. It runs 12.30s at 107. I would like to build a 331 for it. It has been my baby for a long time. Don't think I'll ever part with her!

Very impressive. I would love to see a picture or two uploaded.

Hi and welcome! If you plan on going to any of the local shows this summer let us know. I'm sure a lot of the members would love to see it up close. Until then...what Jeff said.

Keep cruisin'

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)