Thread: For sale: 1962 ford falcon

For sale: 1962 ford falcon

I’m selling my well maintained 1962 four-door Sedan that I’ve had for a little over 7 years. It was originally my grandfather’s before I adopted it, and I would love to see it go to a loving home!

The engine is a straight 6 and it’s a 3 speed manual column shift. The master cylinder was updated to a dual cylinder several years ago. Current mileage is 93,892. Tabs are current.

It’s light blue (Baffin Blue), in great shape, and with minimal work could easily be a daily driver. It runs very well (could be driven home, if bought) and the body and paint are in excellent condition. Hood and back trunk panel were sanded and repainted about 3 years ago. Minor rust in a few spots.

Original vacuum wipers work well. Rebuilt defroster, new starter, new battery. Good brakes and white wall tires in great shape. Gas filler neck was relocated to the inside of the trunk about 5 years ago to allow for easy filling with modern gas pump nozzles. Windshield was replaced 2 years ago and also added round, detachable side mirrors last Summer. Generator and carburetor were rebuilt two Summers ago. Radio was replaced but needs to be wired to operate. Horn works. Purchased shoulder seat belts a couple years ago but never installed. Will include those with the car. Lap belts are intact and work fine. Trunk liner is brand new.

Fuel gauge does not work but with a new sending unit would be operational. Trunk and door seals need to be replaced. Original upholstery is in need of replacement (I’m currently using seat covers.)

Asking $3,000.
    Email me at joanna.price1977@gmail.com with any additional questions you may have and I’ll do my best to answer. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images