I have had the new 170 I-6 Running in the 61 Falcon Ranchero for a few weeks now but can not drive it as it will not cool. I have been into cars all my life and have raced cars for many years. I totally understand a cooling system and have done everything I know to do and everything my freinds know to do. Here is the deal... The engine runs great, initial timing set to 12 degrees BTC running a mild HP Cam, Stock Rebuilt Carb, .030 Over Ballanced and blueprinted 170 from a 63 Commet. Pull the choke and it starts right up, runs sweet, it warms up quickly. From 180-Degrees if I rev the engine to around 2500 + RPM the engine will gain 5 degrees per min until it boils over. I notmally shut it down at 210 Degrees. It does this no matter what I try. Here is the long list of what I have tried...

Aluminum Radiator rated for 500 HP
10" Electric Fan running full time, up-graded to 14" 1850 CFM Electric Fan running full time. Added 1/2" restrictor plate to cooling system to slow water flow, then new Motorad 180 Thermostat, then removed it completly, changed the water pump for new rebuilt unit, removed the head again to be sure the head gasket was installed correctly (it was). I used the stock gauge that is electric and reads from the back of the head and a mechanical gauge with the thermocouple dropped into the top tank of the Radiator. I made only one change at a time and it heats very close to the same every time. My shop is around 50-Degrees F. and I have also set a box fan on a chair in front of the rad during these tests. I am convinced that the engine produces to much heat... The question is why? I have never been so frustrated with a vehicle in my life.
Any ideas?