Thread: Some Parts

Some Parts

My convertible arrived today along with some parts the fellow had...thought I would check here first if there is any interest before I put them on EBay...I have not gone through everything yet but did see the trim for a 1964 that goes below the trunk and around the gas cap...I have not looked closely yet but appears to be in pretty good shape...but not perfect. Also came with a new Lokar ford kickdown cable...I can get the number if anyone is interested. Also a brand new B&M ribbed transmission pan...a used 1965 Falcon repair manual...pretty good shape with a small tear on the cover.
    On the prices...the new stuff I will check to see what they go for and cut the price from there.

Let me know soon and I will be posting them in a week or so.

Also, still have 2 almost brand new tires (along with the standard 5 lug ford wheels) that came off of my Ranchero...just taking up space here.

Hal

Hal,

Might be interested in the '65 manual. Is it the shop manual or ??.

Jerry Kirby

Jerry...it is the red manual....title "1965 Comet, Falcon, fairlane and Mustang Shop Manual.

It is an original and probably 3" thick...I can pop a picture if you would like. I can thumb through it to make sure it is complete and not all smudged up if you would like...what little I looked at it not bad condition..a little tear on the cover.

Hal

Hal....... If the manual is mostly intact make me a price. I could probably drive over sometime to check out the book. Actually I would like to get a close up look at that "new" convertible. Those fender skirts really give it a different look.

Jerry

Jerry...it has a small tear on the cover that should be taped...the outside has some grease smudges...I thumbed through it quickly and all the pages appear to be there and pretty clean....I think I paid $15 for mine about 10 years ago....so if that works for you?

You might have my convertible confused with another one...mine does not have the fender skirts but I would love to show you my new toy.

I live in Buckley...just outside Enumclaw...not sure how far that is from you....either way if you want it I can just hang on to it until we connect.

Thanks
    Hal

Sounds OK to me. I will take the manual. Let me know when it is convenient and I will take a ride over. Either call me at 253-847-1564 or send me an e-mail. I live in Spanaway, not too far from Buckley.

Jerry

Jerry...will be around all weekend (unfortunately I work during the day)...if you want to take in a car show there is one this Saturday in Enumclaw. I will probably take the convertible down to support the club putting it on.
    So...if you are coming Saturday give me a call on my cell 509-690-6432 and I will make sure we can connect...otherwise just let me know what works for you....we are easy to find...near Wally's Drive In
    Also, no hurry on my part if you get tied up....I will just hang on to the manual for you.

Hal

Hal , What ya want for ther trans pan ? Does it have a drain plug ?
    Take Care
    Earl

www.ranchero65.com

Earl...I might have listed the pan a little too soon as after talking to the seller of the car I may just put it on the convertible....it does have a drain plug and lists on Summit Racing for $165. The gasket has been broken so a new one is probably in order....Should I sell it would probably ask $110???

Hal