I did take a few days off to go down and visit my mom in Oregon, but otherwise I'll blame the Easter Bunny.

I've been changing my mind on some things regarding direction and have decided to go back to battery under the hood. I had a new tray to replace the one that had rotted away, so that got put in yesterday. This change meant I needed a riser for the air plenum to direct it over the motor towards the driver-side. That riser came yesterday and doesn't fit the Holley without a slight modification, so will finish that change today.

Exhaust is in for what I'm going to do myself. Tailpipes will get done in a shop.

I'm going to install the same radio Gary had in it (since the original Radio knobs vanished into the ether) but will upgrade the system a bit with a amp in the trunk and kick panel speakers and dash speakers pulled from my wagon, but nothing like I was going to do. K.I.S.S!

Gene is swinging by this morning to help me bleed the brakes, and with that done I will start the seat rebuilding. New foam has arrived and will really help firm Freddie up in important places.

Hopefully that satisfies an addiction or two. Will post some pictures soon.