Thread: Enumclaw Car Show

Enumclaw Car Show

Looks like there is a car show put on by the Stratocruisers (?) in Enumclaw on Sept 8th. I don't have a lot of information but the cars will be parked downtown on one of the main streets. It is just a couple of miles from out house so will probably put the convertible in just to support the effort. We just moved here in March so I have not been to the show before.

Hal

I'm tearing apart my front brakes that weekend to put on new shoes and get the drums turned. Let us know how it is and post pictures if you see something interesting. Hopefully there are a few members south of Seattle that can join you.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Stopped by the Enumclaw show and it was pretty nice...probably 250 cars? The show is held downtown which is kind of nice...several places to stop by for lunch or something to drink. Of course lots of pretty cars but no falcons or comets.
    Weather was outstanding. Perhaps next year some of the folks could make it...it is a pretty drive up to Enumclaw and if you are lucky can get a good view of Mt. Ranier.
    The Buckley show was just a few weeks ago (just a couple of miles outside Enumclaw. It also was a nice litte show that the folks might want to consider next year...a fairly small show but high quality vehicles and a very nice location.

Hal