Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd Annual All Ford Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sedanman View Post
    If it's raining when I'm ready to leave home, that's another story - my car's steering is scary enough when the pavement is dry.
    Well, it's 8:20 (day of show) and looks like it might be rainy all day. And since it's usually worse at the foothills, I'm leaving the Falcon home today. My parents are visiting and while I don't mind driving along with just me in the rain, I don't really want to strap them into the lap belts and take a chance. My steering has gotten a bit loosey goosey over the last year.

We'll take their rental car, swing by the show for awhile and then go do some sightseeing.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Bob & Izzak,

Can't vouch for the near the boat house guys. But I know the owner at Burien Upholstery. They did my seats and headliner + a couple of extras and did a very good job. You are more than welcome to view their work I will be around for the next couple of weeks. If you are interested in geetting a bid call Darien Gross @ 206-243-0302 and tell him Jerry Kirby sent you. I am sure he will give you a good deal. If you want to see his work give me a call @ 253-847-1564 or drop me an e-mail.

Jerry Kirby
    '65 Futura