Thread: Rear spring/shock plates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How did you change the upper mounts? I know they're pretty weak, but with the crossmember where it is changing the location would be a pretty extensive job.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

canopy for Ranchero

Don't know if you/d be interested in a canopy for Ranchero. I've had it laying around for a few years. It's in great shape I'll make you a killer deal. 425-481-1502 or cell 206-999-4263 Dave

I built some upper mounts and tied them to the main upper mounts but had them facing the rear of the car. So far no damage to the body but I can forsee damage if I really use it to haul things. Now I am going back to the stock locations.
    No matter where you go, there you are...

"Don't know if you/d be interested in a canopy for Ranchero. I've had it laying around for a few years. It's in great shape I'll make you a killer deal. 425-481-1502 or cell 206-999-4263 Dave"
    Do you have pictures??? What year is it from?

canopy

I don't have any pics right now but you'r welcomr ot come take a look at it. It'l fit a 60' to 63' for sure and I think it'l fit a 64' and 65'. Also I have a rust free tailgate for a 60'to 63' if you know anybody looking for one. Give me a call. I talk way faster than I can type. Dave

I wish I were closer, unfortunately I am in Southern Oregon and wouldnt be able to just drop by. If there is any way you can email me some pictures, I would gladly take a look at it, i always thought it would be kinda neat if I could find a canopy for a Ranchero but never found any. I may be interested in the tailgate as well.

falcon canopy and tailgate

I'll try to get pics this weekend and get them to you in a few days. Send me your e-mail address so I can send them to you direct.