I've posted before that for two years somebody has been slashing my Falcon tires, leaving dog poop on my car, smashing my headlights, and more. Tonight he smashed out both my driver's side window and passenger side window and smashed my windshield but it is still intact more or less.

This car was worth between $10,000 and $20,000 and I cannot bear to see it damaged anymore, so I want to buy an ugly beater Falcon and drive that one, so that whatever damage this criminal does to the car, it is not as tragic as it would be to my nicer Falcons.

If you have a beater Falcon with banged up body panels, rust, but that is driveable or even if it is not driveable let me know, I've rescued a few junkyard Falcons that were dead to the world.

This must be an ugly Falcon that no matter what he does, short of fire bombing the car, it won't matter much. I have filed many police reports, this is just not a priority for police. I have tried to catch this guy but no luck yet, but in the meantime, I want a Falcon that I can drive and not worry about.

Please contact me with any Falcon you have, four or two door, wagon or sedan, but I prefer 64 to 65 but will consider any Falcon. Thank you