Thread: My Quandary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow, you guys are both building dream garages!
    Roger, I’m losing track. After you add the electric Ranchero (Rancherolectric) does that get you back to three falcons?
    Funny thing is- I think that would be a great project, and you could probably make it faster than all the gas falcons.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Quote Originally Posted by dhbfaster View Post
    Wow, you guys are both building dream garages!
    Roger, I’m losing track. After you add the electric Ranchero (Rancherolectric) does that get you back to three falcons?
    Funny thing is- I think that would be a great project, and you could probably make it faster than all the gas falcons.
    Don, my dream garage would have been the last design, but it'll be plenty big enough for my needs.
    Other than my 66 F100, I have only the Ranchero now.
    And yes, If built right an electric car is very quick. I suspect SEMA will soon see a lot of "kits" being shown off. I think it would be a fun build, and maybe my (someday) second Falcon would be electric.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

After over 4 weeks of trying to get a ball-park schedule, with replies like "I'll have to check with Lew and get back to you" - then nothing for another week; prompting me to ask again... I finally told the guy yesterday that I thought this "Lew guy" was his imaginary friend. That got a reply. He says I'm about a week out from the crew coming to start the layout and dig.

Fingers crossed.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

There is a mote now...

Today it started. After over two years I have now seen movement on the garage. Tomorrow the form guys are supposed to come followed by the form inspection on Friday. Concrete should be pouring next week, I'm told. Fingers crossed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"