Thread: My Quandary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My Quandary

As many of you know I've been working nearly around the clock for nearly a year to get the house where my now-wife lives (just had 1st anniversary last month) ready so I can move there. Technically I do live there too, but have none of my stuff there.

Among the many items on my list has been the building of a garage sufficient to store my 5 pounds of stuff that is currently stuffed into a 1 pound bag (as someone who came to look at Freddie once said). Well, that garage is taking forever to build due to who knows what. I've been trying to hire a drainage engineer for a couple months and nobody seems interested in helping me - for their fee. I really need to get my house on the market, while there is one, and this has forced me to downsize drastically and to do so I am having an estate sale of epic proportions at the end of October. http://www.girlfriendsestatesales.co...d-estate-sale/. I am selling about 90% of my estate; keeping just what I need and letting everything else go. It will be an interesting and yet gut-wrenching weekend. I've got a lot of stuff.

And no, not the Ranchero or my pickup.

In preparations for this I am trying to decide what to do with all the Falcon parts I've collected - or have been left with me post-swap meet(s). I don't want to trash it all, but storage is also not something I want to do either. I may be forced to store it nonetheless since I doubt I'll be able to sell it at an estate sale or get myself to throw it all away. I'm not yet sure all that I have stored up there, but there is a lot of car parts up there. I'm going to make a list and post them here on the forum in the very near future.

Anyway, just posting this so everyone knows why I'm not following up quickly to posts - or participating in club stuff.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; August 14th, 2018 at 11:13 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"