Hi, though I registered sometime last week, I'm just getting around to saying hello! Don't really know what to say, oh, I know, I wrote a long bio but it was too long for the profileblock, so I saved it in case I was able to post all of it and still have it, so I'll copy and paste it here, so you will know everything you need to know about me, and one other important detail, but that's already mentioned in my profile. Anyhooo...........

Hi, I guess since I'm a new member I should tell everyone a little bit about myself...

Until the spring of 2007 I owned three identical black 1964 Ford Falcons but sold one and now have only two... I kept the two that I built from the ground up from other parts cars because BOTH cars were found in two separate junkyards and I just KNEW that I would cease to exist and would not live another day without acquiring both Falcons, and it just may be by that miracle alone that I am still here with you today to talk about it...

I also own a blue 64 Falcon that I just had to have...

I've owned about 10 or more Falcons in my short lifetime, a life span lengthened no doubt by the timely and wise acquisition of those two more Falcons...

All Falcons ever built are mine, yep, mine all mine, even your Falcon, in reality, is mine... thank you for taking care of it for me, I'm a man of minor means and find it very difficult to care for thousands of Falcons, though my efforts have been noble ones...

I wouldn't trade my Falcon for a brand new anything nor perhaps any other car on earth if the deal were to be that I can have only that one car for my lifetime... (okay, maaaybe for a big black 30's BENTLEY but I'd have to think about that one... okay, thought about it, I'll stick with my big black FALCON).

Thus I live the dream of OWNING my dream car, a dream few people on earth ever actually attain...

Falcons are simple. Falcons are cool. Falcons are fast. Falcons are light. Falcons are humble. Falcons are furious. Falcons are American history, and though lighter and faster exist, Falcons are still one of the best cars on earth in their own simple way...

So, what else is there to know about me? Oh, I just turned 26, and my birthday is coming up soon and I will turn 26, and I was 26 the year before...

Okay, now you know everything you need to know about me. Any other questions? Then go buy another Falcon and be happy... (Ladies please... he doesn't complain about your 400 pairs of shoes, does he? Okay. Glad you understand. Kiss and be happy)

Oh, one last thing, in my life, I actually got to SPEAK TO SKIP WELD, I GOT TO TALK WITH SKIP F*!$#N' WELD...

Life is good...
Will