Thread: Chapter meeting CANCELLED for the 18th of March

Chapter meeting CANCELLED for the 18th of March

[EDIT] We've decided to cancel the meeting this time. Sorry guys. Be well.

[ORIGINAL POST] I've been trying to focus on getting my garage outfitted and the Ranchero housed within, so looking for a suitable southern-end meeting spot hasn't made the top of the priority list. I'm still open to having the meeting south more if that will get a few more folks involved.

If any of you know of a sweet spot to meet and talk shop/Falcon, please speak up. I think we need to limit the "south" to about I-5/405/South Center if we expect to get any of the north folk to come. It would be nice to have a spot as central to all interested parties as possible. Lacking a spot, it'll be at BurgerMaster again. [CLOSE ORIGINAL POST]

Thanks!
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; March 9th, 2020 at 11:35 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I've lost my mind. The meetings resume in March - assuming anyone, other than Jeff, even saw the February mention.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

I’m setting a reminder now. Feb was stupid busy, I though I missed a meeting.

1965 Hardtop, 289, Top loader, Torino power disk brakes, Tilt steering, 2 speed int wipers

Mike Spears

Yeah Mike, I thought I was gonna miss it when I posted a meeting for last month. I was gently reminded I was off a month and it is in March.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Well...I was hoping to get to the March meeting...hoping only to have to go as far north as south center as I was looking for a place to suggest, but alas work strikes again and I’ve been asked reserve march 18 for a work dinner. It seems it’s not 100%, but could be a late day even if no dinner. So, probable I won’t make it. Unless you have others from the south, don’t worry about going south for my benefit this meeting. Meanwhile, my wife the PayPal master just got back...on the priority list to get the dues up to snuf. Now if only this new puppy that has me up at 2am can help me work on the falcon this weekend.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Quote Originally Posted by dhbfaster View Post
    Unless you have others from the south, don’t worry about going south for my benefit this meeting.
    Don, I've been keeping my eye open for a more southern location, but even places like Denny's don't much exist anymore or maybe I'd go there. Sizzler has a meeting room, but with no idea how many folks will make it - not going to reserve a big room. Maybe I'll find someplace in time, but not very hopeful. Sorry we'll miss you.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"