Thread: New here - 63 Ford Falcon Futura - Resto Mod Build

New here - 63 Ford Falcon Futura - Resto Mod Build

Hello,

I’m new here and just recently acquired a 1963 Ford Falcon Futura, my dream car. Going to go frame on resto-mod with Body work, paint, new deluxe interior, 5.0 with AOD, hardened shaft, B&M shift kit street, Demon Road Warrior carb, Weiand Intake and Doug Thorley Headers. Will need a lot of help and input on this one.My father in law and I plan on having it done before Hot August Nights. He is almost 90 and restores old Fords. That’s all he’ll touch! Excited to be here and I look forward to other experienced Falcon owners input during the build. I’ve already posted a some questions already!

Look forward to hearing from everyone and hope to join the club once I get her done.

Thanks!

Hey Roughdog... where are you located roughly? Have you looked into joining the Falcon Club nationally? They have a great monthly magazine and access for members to a huge tech resource. We're in the Seattle area and if you're in this area, as a local member (we're a chapter of the national FCA) we offer the potential for tech days to help get your car done a bit faster than it might if doing it on your own. If you're not nearby, there are chapters across the country.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"