Thread: Reminiscing

Reminiscing

Back in this club's past, we used to have Tech Days, which meant that as a club, we organised a day to assist work on a member's car to accomplish whatever that member felt he/she needed. A typical assist was to convert a member's (or even a non-member) car to a dual MC (we would even supply the MC and fittings).

I was the very happy recipient of this work/gathering on several occasions. I'm constantly reminded due to the fact I use this photo from one of these occasions at my home as part of the screen-saver on my PC (Thanks again, guys!).

15.jpg

I would happily join-in if we were to start this Tech Day over again!

PS. The black non=Falcon was my daily-driver at the time.
    Last edited by SmithKid; May 3rd, 2020 at 03:43 PM.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Dang Gene, that was a very productive day too. I remember it well. A front end alignment, trunk fill relocation, windshield replacement, door-popper electronics, taillight soldering, and other stuff that may or may not want to be remembered. Sadly, looking at the picture... I was the only one who didn't drive their Falcon. Had to have been in the middle of some work I was doing on it. Yeah, that's it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"