I made the first steps by stripping the old interior. It was a quick thrown together interior the PO did to get it down the road, it worked for a bit but I always knew it had to be pulled. I discovered more rust than I anticipated, the spots I am concerned with fixing are the roof supports. It will be covered by a headliner but I want to make a real fix.

I also have door hinge pins to deal with as my rear right door hinges are both broken . I have ordered some replacements but I am having a hard time getting the old ones out. I have been soaking them in PB blaster for a couple of days to no avail. I am going to apply some heat tomorrow and see where it leads me.

I decided I needed to dust off my welding chops so I took some old bed frames left behind and built a storage shelf for all of my parts. next will be some floor patching then moving on to the roof.

the last picture is the 91 AOD i picked up that I need to clean. I am going to drain it, clean the pan, and change the filter then cross my fingers. They gave me the cross member with it so i am going to try and use it for the swap.
67 Econo 2020-0811 - Rear.jpg67 Econo 2020-0811 - Roof 02.jpg67 Econo 2020-0811 - Roof 03.jpg67 Econo 2020-0811 - Roof 01.jpg67 Econo 2020-0811 - rear Hinge.jpgShelf 2020-0811.jpg67 Econo 2020-0811 - AOD as is.jpg