Hi Guys

it's time to put my bird up for sale. She has been a good car throughout but I it's time to let someone else enjoy her. She was an original basket case when i got her, yet with your encouragement (and my wife's) the bird underwent a full rotisserie restoration. As you can imagine, everything was touched and a donor car was used. The fabrication was rather extensive where I am certain she will live on forever no matter what size engine you drop in. The interior was also redone using inserts from a 1940 Plymouth.

Here are a couple pictures of her, if you have any questions I can certainly provide all the details needed. She is still a 170 with a Ford-O-Matic, discs up front, 3 core radiator, headers, petronix ignition, new gas tank, gas filler inside trunk, new break lines, new fuel lines, electric fan, custom mag wheels, BFG's, front power windows, flaming river tilt wheel, black canvas top, new vintage radio, re-chromed the dash and everything else in between.

SUNSET-BIRD.jpgIMG_0184.jpgIMG_0176.jpgIMG_0175.jpg
I see prices on Falcons have started to take off lately so I think I would be open to a serious offer
over $25k.

let me know what you guys think

Thanks again in advance for your input and stay safe.