Thread: Extra parts

Extra parts

Hi, Newbe here ,I've been working on this 64 Sprint ,63E body for quite sometime and got it almost ready to fly again. I ended up with a couple phillip head screws and a couple metal covers not sure where there go. One of the covers has some fabric on it looks like they go inside somewhere near dash. any help would sure be appreciated been in shop for 13yrs , gettin her done ,thanks Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome and Beautiful car from this perspective!

I think you did good if those are your only left-over parts. I have no recollection of seeing these (screws are nearly impossible to know) but maybe someone will know. I'm on about six Facebook Falcon groups and if you're not I can capture the picture and put out some feelers for you.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Thanks Rodger ,those screws could of been laying in car somewhere, but those metal brackets or covers? got a small piece of fabric like what's on dash, rocker panel inside or door panels. Those little things won't stop me now! lol,You are welcome to post on Facebook I've never posted there before. Been in shop for 13yrs waiting now for good weather to get her out . All that stimulus money got me stimulated and new BFG's Thanks mike

Mike, I'll post a picture and see what I get back.

13 years hanging out in your shop! You need to get out more.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

If I look at the screws inner door parts comes floating up, looking at the thread size.
    The brackets are totally unknown to me.

Good for You you only had 4 spare parts.

Mike, Ask and ye shall receive!

From Glen Graham on Facebook:
    The stampings are from the rear seat in a hardtop on either end in the corners near the door opening. they hold down some trim/carpet

Edgar Morningstar suggests the screws look like those that hold the emergency brake bracket up under the dash. Which they sort of do. I think the heads are bigger on that application, but maybe not.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; February 8th, 2021 at 02:06 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"