Greetings... I am looking for a shop that can do a "modern" electronic alignment on a 61 Falcon. I have the capability and tools to do an alignment at home but would like to have a shop at least check/compare the alignment against my home results. As you know, the early Falcons, especially if lowered, do not allow the shops to attach the fixture to the rear wheels and I have not found a shop locally (Camano Island/Stanwood area) with the capability. I've been told that Hunter makes a setup that mounts the mirrors side to side horizontally on the rear wheels but have been unable to find a shop that has one.

I have upgraded the front suspension and steering to accept modern radial alignment specs (see below). Any recommendations appreciated.

The car is a 61 Falcon Futura with a mild build 302 based 363 Dart Block stroker with a C4 automatic.

As a side note related to the front end, I have just finished removing the stock coil springs I had shortened and installed the Specialty Products (SPC 94215) Tubular UCAs that have the Shelby Drop and 3 deg Caster built-in, as well as the SPC adjustable Strut Rods. I also installed the CSRP 1.4" Drop Spindles and new Eaton stock height springs.

I also installed the Borgeson Power Steering box with Saginaw Pump which makes the steering effort much easier, especially with the added Caster. I originally installed the Borgeson upgrade and retained my column shift automatic... but without the room for a rag joint or steering damper, the hydraulic noise is transmitted from the steering box up the solid shaft to the steering wheel. Very annoying hiss, so I moved the shifter to the floor by adding the factory style manual floor shift tunnel hump extension and a Lokar Shifter. The result gives the appearance of a factory 4-speed car. And this gave me the room to add a Borgeson Damper on the shaft.

Apologies for the rambling but that it may be helpful to know up front in my quest finding an alignment shop.

Also, if there is any additional interest in any of the upgrades, I can move the conversation to the right forum (if necessary) and provide more info and pics.

Thanks