Thread: Window rollers

Window rollers

I'm looking for the window rollers for my 65 futura. I know there are two different sizes.I woud like to buy enough of them to replace all the rollers in my car.Roger

Are you talking about these parts?

I find only one size on all the Falcon sites, but all of them have this item ranging from $1 at FalconParts.com and $2 each on Melvin's Classic Ford Parts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

There is this roller as well, though I'm not familiar with it, and it is showing on Eckler's sit for $8 each. And of course (as I recall from shopping there before...) the above roller there is $2.49 a piece.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Thanks . I replaced all the felt and channels and seals . I tried the replace all the rollers. I could only find the type that uses the clip to hold them on. If I remember right there are two rollers on the rear window bracket that are larger than the other rollers. I tried to clean up the old rollers ,but they were frozen up and worn pretty much . My windows rattle alot.I was thinking about seeing if I can fix that this winter.Got a few more projects. I'm thinking about putting a tilt steering column in it.I want to clean up the interior a bit and put some new tires on the front.Get ready for summer.I am installing dumps on it. I have been checking out the electric dumps,but hear that they rattle after awhile.Has any of you guys had any experience with the electric dumps?

I just went on ebay and found a roller that looks like the right one.I don't have the dimension on the old roller because the old ones are still on the window. I went ahead and ordered two of them . When the weather gets a little warmer I will go out to the garage and find out.Roger

Hope that works out for you. I sell a lot on eBay and it's still a good source when you need something.

Larry/Badbird (Gotta start somewhere guy) had electric dumps on his 64. He's snowbird'n in NM at the moment - maybe he's check in again soon.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"