Thread: Starting to get warmer New projects

Starting to get warmer New projects

Well the weather is finally getting better.I have a torpedo heater but hate the smell. Yesterday I started some projects on the Falcon. I pulled the shifter and cleaned and lubed it and replaced the cable. Works much better. I've started installing a linelock. I ordered tilt steering column. After I get the column and line lock done ,I plan to take it up to a shop and have them weld in SS cut outs. The column is on back order so I have plenty time to do all the other little things

We're possibly breaking the 59 degree mark finally. So it's getting better here too. I've got a couple Ranchero things to do soon so I can get the front-end aligned in the next month or so. Going to focus on getting these other projects I've been working on listed so I can get space in my garage for another soon-to-come Falcon project.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Well I made my first big goof up. I ordered a new tilt column for Summit. The shortest they sell was 28 inches. Well it was to long by about 3 1/2 inches. I decided to cut off the bottom of the tube like I did the old one. Well it doesn't work that way.Looks like I screwed up the column. I got the old one out. I repainted it,and rebuilt it. I will be putting it in tomorrow. I plan on taking a few days off before I install the line lock.Got to chase some parts for it.GTARoger