Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hi folks,
    I'm new here (obviously or I wouldnt be posting in the Intro forum )
    I'm the 2nd generation owner of a 64 Falcon Futura. It was my fathers dream car, and the last car he and I ever worked on together. The goal for me is eventually for the car to be a 3rd gen car - as my "clone" has taken a massive interest in the learning about classic cars, engines, and automobile history.
    I've sent my packet for FCA to Jacksonville AR and am waiting on my FCA info. I'll update that when I get it.
    I don't live in WA state (although ironically I used to- was stationed at Ft Lewis 1998-2000 - lived in Des Moines right off Pac Highway, and then in Lacey) but most folks I have met in Falcon circles say this is the most active Falcon forum on the 'Net and thats where I want to be *grin* in the thick of the action!

I have a full time job that keeps me traveling, I play music on the side and I'm a creature of several bad habits mostly involving scotch and cigars.

Glad to meet ya'll!

And here's our baby (what we are really here for and not my happy smiling face )
    Mustang rims, 289 High Performance (K code), 4 barrel, Magnaflow dual exhaust, larger valves, headers, Competition cam and little more. Still has the manual steering, no air con, and someone was nice enough to butcher the front dash trim before we got it but its the original piece so we kept it. Unfortunately I don't know everything by heart. By the time Dad started building heavy I was in the Army so when I was home on leave we would do work, and it was largely complete (with the heavy lifting) by time I got out. Its been in the family since 1996. My dad passed away in 2019 in GA and we brought here to MO shortly after.

image5.jpgFalconFront.jpgimage6.jpegIMG_1186.jpgIMG_1187.jpg
    Last edited by bloodspite; August 29th, 2021 at 02:47 PM.

Hi Bloodspite,
    Welcome to the forum!
    Look forward to seeing the projects for you and your 3rd gen clone.
    I?m a 3rd gen owner myself?
    This forum has been a huge resource for me and I?m sure it will be for you too.
    we all love to follow each other?s projects and help out where we can. Keep us posted!
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

That's a beautiful '64. Welcome from your old stompin' grounds. Hope to see more of what you've got planned.

Sorry for your loss. I've lost both parents in the last 10 years and when my Mom passed exactly a year ago today (just realized this now) I took possession of a car she bought new. Had no real choice but to revive it and sell it on, but wished I had the means to keep it.

While I'm not quite sure we're the most active Falcon site, I know since the demise of the TFFN we hoped to see some migration. We've tried to build the infrastructure of the site to accommodate more than just the local chapter traffic.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"