Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, from Federal Way, WA

Sounds good. Duane let me know if you want to convoy over together or ride together. Gene, Larry, and anyone else in the group I hope you can stop by. It?s been a while.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

VERY sorry to say I'm not gonna make it. Vel and I both have something scheduled in Everett.
    Gene

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Unfortunately, I can't make it up there on Saturday. So sorry. I was looking forward to it. This Friday evening, just a bit ago, I was going through the car and making sure everything was working and I noticed that I don't have any brake lights, and one taillight doesn't light up. Plus, I was adjusting the antenna into more of an upright position and it came off in my hands. Grrrrrrrrr.
    D​uane Lodell, Federal Way, WA
    347/425 EFI
    It's a FalComMusGal

Now that I see a Falcon is not required, I defintely want to drop by.

Don, I tried messaging you about riding up there with you, but your box is full.
    D​uane Lodell, Federal Way, WA
    347/425 EFI
    It's a FalComMusGal

A couple honey-do?s hit my phone this morning, but I still plan to go, just won?t stay too long. I need to get out of the house though and get a little falcon time. Also need to walk the dog before I go. I should check lights etc and not sure how much gas I have-but hopefully I can leave at 10:45 or so. I don?t plan to take I5 so that puts me there more around 11:30 Roger?
    Gene- bummed I won?t see you but will catch you next time.
    Larry -you in?
    Duane, I cleared my inbox. I?ll PM you my cell phone and address. If you can meet at my house it will save me a little time- glad to have you along.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Good to see Don and Duane here this morning. Next time I'll do a wider swath of contact sources to try and get a couple more cars out. but we managed a couple maintenance things on Don's car, one just in the nick of time. Don, will be curious as to whether you noticed any change.

Until next time fellars.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"