Quote Originally Posted by gtaroger View Post
TheVintage Air has two vents at the outer ends of the dash and two vents in the center of the dash.Vintage air sells a control for the air system that you can mount under the dash. Go to Vintage Air on your computer they have all kinds of custom parts to install the air.You should be able to put together a system to fit your car. Shop around there are people out there who can install it at a fair price.The 6k to 7k is outright crazy. The guy I spoke to gave me a price of about $1500.00 complete to install. After installing it myself ,I think that was a fair price.I would advice upgrading the water pump,130 amp alternator,high out put electric fan and shroud.If your engine is modified you will need a good aftermarket radiator.I did all of those listed and it still gets to 205 to 210 in bumper to bumper cruising.It was worth all the work and expence.It's so nice to turn on the air on hot days will were doing the cruises.
Thanks for your reply.

My plan is to skip the center vents and go with ball vents one on each side of the driver and one on each side of the passenger. My worry is fitting the gen-IV system under the dash (I'd prefer to keep my glove box), tapping the defrost vents, mounting the compressor, getting hoses through the firewall and how the control system and ball will fit to the lower lip of the the dash.

I will try to upload my parts list when I get a chance.

Thanks,
Neal

---