Thread: Cylinder Head

Cylinder Head

I'm looking for a cylinder head found on inline 200s and 250s from 77-80, if i have my information correct. Just need a stock head in good condition.

I have not had any luck hunting for this locally. Found a couple, but nothing near the west coast.

Please let me know if you come across one of these or have one to sell, very interested.
    Matt
    '63 Falcon Futura Convertible 170ci Special C4 Auto
    "Don't worry, she'll hold together... You hear me baby? Hold together." -Han Solo

The search may be over!
    I have a lead on a head in an Idaho junkyard, ill be heading there this weekend to check it out and see if this giddy feeling i have is warranted.
    Matt
    "Don't worry, she'll hold together... You hear me baby? Hold together." -Han Solo

Did the head not provide the giddiness you were looking for? These heads (and entire motors) are getting harder and harder to find, so hopefully it worked out for you.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I got the head home, not sure on the condition 'til it gets cleaned up. Even if damage is found I might just pay to have it fixed considering my other options. Almost got trapped by a crazy storm in White Pass bringing it home, so definitely memorable.

Unfortunately my father in-law is falling deeper and deeper into conspiracy theories, he's pushing away family and writing them out of his will. So, along with my wife loosing her dad, I may have lost any chance to use his lifts and garage space.

I'm still pushing this project uphill, just feels like I'm pushing on a rope right now.
    Last edited by Millennial Falcon; May 2nd, 2022 at 01:16 PM. Reason: iPhone typos
    Matt