Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LeMay collection tour being planned

6sprint3 Guest

LaMay Tour

My wife and I would like to join all of you for the tour. I hope the weather is nice enough to drive our classic's. I have a couple other people that I think would like to go . I will let you know if there will be more than just us two.

Yes, cameras are welcome.

Yes, bring cash (exact amount if you can).

Also, I've sent an email to everyone asking to reply to that email with your name and number of guests so I can try to get a final headcount.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

From 405

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    So of the people who expressed interest in a specific date it looks like the 22nd wins out. I'm sorry if that doesn't work for some of you. I'm going to let Tony know we're interested in March 22nd at 10am for a two hour tour and tell him at this point it looks like we'll make the 30 people mark no problemo. My count as of now is 23 who said they would go. And Monte from the Columbia River Falcon/Comet Club will bring it up at their meeting on March 6th so they may have a few that can join us.

As soon as I hear that we have confirmation with the LeMay Collection people I will email everyone again with all the info and post it here as well.

Should be a blast and hopefully we can all find a place to grab lunch afterwards.
    From 405 South, take 167 south to 410, stay in right lane (short shot) to 512 to Pacific ave, turn left to South to 152nd/ Military road. 1/4 mile to LeMay on left.

kenny can I bring a couple guests?
    Coupe - cooper@icebox500.com

'61 Falcon Tudor Wagon
    200 I6, Fordomatic

'66 Econoline SuperVan
    240 I6, C-4 - 8 Door Model

Yes, absolutely. Guests are welcome. If everyone could reply to the email I sent this morning with a count of how many they will bring, I'm keeping a list to get an approximate headcount.

The more the merrier!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

LeMay Tour

I talked it over with my wife and we would love to attend if the tour is March 22nd. The week before I have a gig and wouldn't be able to attend.

When do you think you will have a confirmation on the date?

Jim

Thumbs up Lemay Tour

I just read one of the thread and March 22nd is the day.

Count me in for 2 Kenny.

Jim

Thumbs up Lemay Tour

Count me in for at least one but quite likely 3 or 4 people. Anyone else from the Bothell area want to caravan down assuming I get my 64 to the popint I feel comfortable driving it. As of now I have only driven it once on the way home.
    Doug
    1964 falcon sprint convertible
    still figuring out which way I want to go with it
    206-795-0748

If the weather is good I'll be driving to Renton where my Wagon is stored in my friends garage (his Mustang is in mine). I'll then go to Tacoma from there. Either way I'm going there to pick him up anyway, so I'll be going that way around the lake.... I'm in Mill Creek.

So... If you're Falcon ain't a goin' you're welcome to save some fuel and pool... but you'll have to attend the meeting afterward.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"