Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LeMay collection tour being planned

At this point I would say I will join you at the LeMay party. Ken

You can count me and 2 guests for sure, any of the dates that you mentioned would work for me

tour pictures LeMay August 2007 and more local cars

LeMay August 2007
    http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560431464mlKuBd
    John Shirley collection
    http://rides.webshots.com/album/559387678HiNaTC
    Ferrari Museum
    http://www.alfapower.nu/gallery/album58?page=1
    Local paint shop - locally made cars and restorations
    http://www.byerscustom.com
    Restorations and race car servicing worldwide Dennison International
    http://davidcaley.smugmug.com/cars/163811

my wife and I would love to join in if it is on the 15th. We are off to vegas 16th to 23rd

I'm there! Debra, too.
    Two.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

eperkins Guest
    The wife and I will go. Thank you for contacting us.

Eric Perkins
    Olympia

Count me in for 2 spots. BUT only if the date is other than the 15th.

Jerry

So of the people who expressed interest in a specific date it looks like the 22nd wins out. I'm sorry if that doesn't work for some of you. I'm going to let Tony know we're interested in March 22nd at 10am for a two hour tour and tell him at this point it looks like we'll make the 30 people mark no problemo. My count as of now is 23 who said they would go. And Monte from the Columbia River Falcon/Comet Club will bring it up at their meeting on March 6th so they may have a few that can join us.

As soon as I hear that we have confirmation with the LeMay Collection people I will email everyone again with all the info and post it here as well.

Should be a blast and hopefully we can all find a place to grab lunch afterwards.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kelly Rosa Guest

Smile LeMay

Hi Kenny, Paul and I would love to go on the tour. I think one of my dad's old Jaguar's is in that collection.

Kenny, Have you got a confirmed date/time yet. I would like to go also.
    SmithKid

I'll write more in the morning but I just got confirmation today from Tony that we are scheduled for March 22nd at 10am. So mark your calendars and I'll post tomorrow with all the details including directions. I'll also email everyone again.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Club Meeting too?

I'm all in for 2 spots as well. I've got a car friend who'd love to go.

So... can we perhaps arrange a club meeting to coincide with this, like a nice lunch/meeting afterwards? It's high-time we do this. I know we'll have friends with us, but we can make it a quick one. Yes/No?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"