One day about a month ago, I was cruising ebay to see what could be had there as far as 68 Falcon SC's were concerned. I was NOT surprised to see that there were no 68 SC's for sale. What DID surprise me very much was an old AMT plastic model kit that popped up. It was a 1968 Ford Falcon Sports Coupe plastic model kit. What the ???????? I had never even HEARD of such a thing. Anyway, when the bidding was over, I was the surprised winner at about $ 90 plus shipping. I received the kit a few days later and was real impresseed with the condition of the original box and it's contents. Everything was excellant. I checked with a modeling hobby board that I frequent and this was one of the comments from one of the semi-professional modelers who hangs out there:

"""You've got yourself a fairly rare kit. I don't think it has ever been re-released. It appears to be a 1968 annual kit. As for the two piece tires you should be able to raid just about any amt kits out their for something better. I would go with a 69 Mustang or Fairlane kit. Only because you could probably utilize some of the other parts out of these kits.

Nice find and hope to see you build it!
Chris"""

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasures: