Thread: Old guy

Old guy

but i'm new here!!
    Lessee...real name is Rick
    I'm in BC,Canada...right up the street from you guys n gals.
    I've had a Falcon addiction for about 30 years...and a 'smilie problem' for about 5..
    I hesitate to list the cars ...cuz I'm new and dont want to sound all 'ew...look at me'.
    I may have met some of you waaay baaack in a galaxy far far away...
    ...back when the Northwest Chapter and the Canadian Club used to do chum together

anyhoo...dont know what else to say...dont know how much I'll get here..
    ..but wanted to say "howdee"..and see what transpires!

so...howdee!!...lol
    crap...a limit to smilies??...oh man....i'm gonna go thru withdrawls!!..LMAO
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

A smiley limit? Patrick! Give the man his guilty pleasures, for gosh sakes. Eh?

As my first presidential decree I say, "More Smiley's for All!" (the crowd roars).

We'll see how well that does, but in the meantime welcome back, sort of. Some of us may have been here in the olden days. Don't know for sure. I purchased my Falcon at about the time the Northwest Falcon club was beginning to fizzlemeshizzle into nonexistence.

We're giving this our all, so at the very least you should "get that" here. Rainier Falcon Club has a great core of people and the edges are solidifying as well, so I hope that as we all find our strengths we'll have a club worthy of the great little cars we drive.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; February 29th, 2008 at 10:00 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"